Feeler- 1996 Jeep Cherokee Country FOR SALE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bandit1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is just to see if anyone would be interested in buying my 96 XJ.

As already stated, it is a 96 XJ Country. It is in rough condition, but was still driven daily till the battery died and the stater switch went on it. This would be a great begining for anyone looking for a trail rig or a back up or even parts jeep.

As was told to me, it was involved in a roll over accident a few years ago but has passed NYS inspection and was driven daily by the previous owner, again untill batter and starter switch went on it. I have quite a few pics from the day I went and got her, for pics click HERE. Also in the link is the build sheet from Jeep so you can see what all comes with the jeep. Right now I am using the jeep as storage for my spare parts till i get to work on it in spring to put in the starter switch.

I am asking 600 OBO for the jeep as it sits, if i get it to run, I will be asking a lil bit more.

she has just under 112K miles on the clock.

seeing as she dont run at the moment, i can not deliver, so it is pickup only.

Any other questions just ask and i will answer the best i can.

Again, for pics or build sheet click HERE.

Members online

No members online now.