Farewell

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

resipsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, guys, it's time for me to bid everyone a fond farewell. After 10 years and three months of being a proud KJ owner, I traded in my Jeep last night with just over 163,400 miles on the odometer. I need reliable, economical transportation to/from work, and the KJ just wasn't fitting the bill any longer. I actually bought the first Ford in my family-a 2014 Escape. It at least fits the "economical" part of the equation. Time will tell if it's as reliable as the Jeep was for most of its life.

Take care, and thanks for all the advice over the years.

Tim

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

martin_metal_88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good luck in your new adventure with a new ( ok this we can call it a car ) We all know you are gonna miss the jeep.

On another note, why all SUV have to be urban and dead ugly these day?

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
Sorry to see ya go .. hopefully someone will pic her up and extend her life!

Good Luck!

streetglideok

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you guys seen that thing Nissan is calling a pathfinder now? Looks like a Nissan Quest, with swing open doors. Wait till the next generation Wrangler looks like this,lol.

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Happy trails Tim.

Hope the new wheels treat you well. Sure, we would all like to drive our Jeeps forever, but as Steve Miller says, "Time keeps on slippin, slippin, slippin into the future."

Take Care

LaneKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hope you enjoy your new car, friend. I know how you feel as I made this switch months ago.

ChiefRudy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good luck with the new Vehicle. I've been thinking of doing the same. I would probably go for a Cherokee Trailhawk but I enjoy not having a car payment and since I fill my tank up once a month and put on maybe 3000-4000 a year. I could wait.
God I love my company vehicle lol

Just FYI I Heard of a recall during the week on the new Escapes. Something about they could catch fire due to the cylinder heads cracking and causing an oil leak. Its the escapes with 1.6L