Everybody wave at the new guy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cameraflage

Reaction score
East of Cleveland, Ohio, along the Amish Frontier
Greetings, all.
I'm Joe, the new member of the forum. I got my Liberty last June and absolutely love it (except when I go to the gas station and remember what kind of mileage I got with my old Saturn.) My Liberty is a Sport Special Edition, in Inferno Red with Graphite fascias (its a scarlet and gray thing...Go Buckeyes!)

For the most part, I drive my Jeep to work every day and dream about heading off into the boondocks. The area where I live is east of Cleveland, in rural Amish country thats known as the Snow Belt, so the whole 4WD thing really comes in handy when the white stuff is coming down (which is pretty much from December to April)

I'm looking forward to being a productive member of the forum. Thanks!

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome man!

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome. There's a good "bunch" here...........................have fun.

Dave

joeg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm also new. Just got my Liberty in November. Currently living in Orlando but as soon as house is sold, will be returning to Cleveland area....West side...

Welcome................ =D>

jerbacher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome all! Nice to see a couple new people in my area! Cameraflage, where exactly are you? I grew up around Wooster / Shreve (I know about Amish country!!) and now live in Kent / work in Chagrin Falls.

Cableguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
(welcome) (partysmile)

And this is one of the friendliest forums i've ever seen. Everybody seems to get along well, and it's great.

cameraflage

Reaction score
East of Cleveland, Ohio, along the Amish Frontier
Cameraflage, where exactly are you? I grew up around Wooster / Shreve (I know about Amish country!!) and now live in Kent / work in Chagrin Falls.[/quote]

I'm about 2 miles south of Burton, in Geauga County, with Amish neighbors on both sides of me (which is part of the reason why we don't have high speed internet access on our road). Ah, rural livin'.