Employee pricing on CRD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AAFD

Reaction score
If you go to www.jeep.com and build a liberty you will see employee pricing. Im not sure if this is correct or not or if this is on 05's only.

KC

4Factor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw an advertisement last week (in Canada) that had the CRD included in the employee pricing. I guess they're changing the limitations.

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
AAFD said:
If you go to www.jeep.com and build a liberty you will see employee pricing. Im not sure if this is correct or not or if this is on 05's only.

KC

That's correct. My '06 TJ (should it ever arrive) does not qualify. But the wife co. gets preferred pricing, which is almost as good.
hump.gif

tgh117

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I went to buy a liberty 2 weeks ago, the deisel model was not included in the employee pricing. You only got a 1,000 rebate from chrysler, and after kicking it around a bit, ended up buying a gas job instead because it was a good bit cheaper and the dealer gave me 5,000 off the sticker including the employee pricing and everything else. That dealer was going to sell me a CRD model for 100 over invoice, which I probably should have bought, but the wife didn't want a silve one, and I wanted the dark grey wheels.

Pnorton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought my CRD about two and a half months ago and they gave me the employee pricing on it. \:D/ They sold three the day I bought mine. The next week I went back and they were not offering employee pricing on the CRD any more!