EH!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boboborino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep from Canada! Hello to all Liberty and Jeep Brotherhood{and Sisterhood} I am a new KJ owner, a 2002 Black Sport. I also have an '09 JKU that is lifted and modded. The funny thing is that I always thought my next jeep would be a fixer upper CJ, but life steered us in the direction of needing another commuter vehicle while our summer car is stored for winter.So we ended up with the Liberty and are liking it thus far, it's always scary when buying a vehicle,new or used, as to whether it'll be a lemon or not.Anyway thanks to this forum I have already learned a lot about the KJ. Thanks to all, and hoping to learn more.

Thanks for reading,

Bert

PS. I've never been on a forum with so many "emoticons":happy107:

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
It's good to see our Canadian contingent growing. Welcome! :favorites13:

boboborino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the "WELCOMES" everyone. Definitely learning a lot about the kj. You know: like how bad the MPG's can get, how bad the suspension is, the fact that our liberty may explode into flames if hit from behind........ etc........etc.......

(libblack)-----------------------------------------------:biggun:

:gr_grin:

AHHH that's OK. It's not my first Jeep and I would do it all over again.

Bert

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome fellow Canuck...& oh Manitoba now that is real winter 4x4 KJ Country!
Oh & full synthetic oil & block heater territory! :icon_lol: