Eglan AFB Trail Ride

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fulltimer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The LOST Southern Group is having a 2 day trail ride on 11/08 & 11/09. If you are one of the guys going please post it here. If anyone else wants to go let it be known! All riders must get a pass to use these trails. Details will be posted. Time is running out!

Terry

fulltimer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone wanting to go needs to fax the following information to get the pass/permit:

1. Copy of ID (Drivers License)

2. Phone Number

3. Description of your vehicle

PM me for the fax number. This needs to be done right away.

Terry

shaggy591a

Reaction score
I wanted to go there so I was thinking I will go since i am close by (pensacola). I might get a buddy here with a rubi to come. so u can expect me there.

fulltimer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New Information

Here is some info I received to:

Terry

"I talked to Bub about a time and place to meet. We think the Sailor Grill/ Tiki huts would be the best place to meet around 9 to 9:30. This way we can either go into Eglin right off Hwy 98. Or if we need to go back to the house for anything we can get in Eglin from hwy 87. Plus food is good.

To get there you can take I10 to hwy 87 south I think it's exit 31 or 32 brings you right into navarre. Plus on 87 just south of the river Eglin starts so you can get a look. Your going to take 87 all the way to 98. keep left when you get to 98 take a left (east) keep in right lane get on bridge to Navarre beach and you cant miss sailor's grill first thing on right.

I think Bub and I are going on thurs. night so we can get his and everyones pass on fri."

Bill