Does anyone have a phone # for management, etc. @ Jeep?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tomjonesrocks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've called the 800#s that I have for Jeep customer service (800-992-1997) and also (800-853-1403) and get the impression these are just minimum wage stiffs that couldn't care less about a situation I deem very serious. My attempts to escalate at these phone numbers were unsuccessful (they say "supervisors don't take calls".)

Anyone talk to anyone at Jeep any "higher up the chain"?

Scott

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
hm...someone posted up a list of emails that go all the way up...
cant quite remember what thread it was in..or who....this was a while back

a few here also know ppl that work, or used to work for jeep, but i havnt seen them posting as of late....

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
tomjonesrocks said:
I've called the 800#s that I have for Jeep customer service (800-992-1997) and also (800-853-1403) and get the impression these are just minimum wage stiffs that couldn't care less about a situation I deem very serious. My attempts to escalate at these phone numbers were unsuccessful (they say "supervisors don't take calls".)

Scott

You got to get midevil on them to get to the managers... Just ask them repeatedly, let me speak to your manager.. and then the manager above them. I've got some contacts of people in marketing, if you need that.

4Factor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
tomjonesrocks said:

Scott

Here's a little anecdote... (for this to make sense you have to know I'm male)

Bought a newly built house (7 year warranty nowadays), A/C didn't work. Complained about it, nothing. Year end report, submitted it along with a few problems, the other problems got fixed, not the A/C. Second summer I phoned about it and complained 4 or 5 times "yeah, yeah, we'll get back to you". I was so fed up I sicked the g/f on them. Two weeks and a few phone calls from an irate and pissed off woman, low and behold the A/C got fixed (just last week).

You want answers, get an angry woman! Not much stops 'em!

We all scream about equality this and equality that... sometimes an unlevel playing field works better!

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
4Factor said:
tomjonesrocks said:

Scott

Here's a little anecdote... (for this to make sense you have to know I'm male)

Bought a newly built house (7 year warranty nowadays), A/C didn't work. Complained about it, nothing. Year end report, submitted it along with a few problems, the other problems got fixed, not the A/C. Second summer I phoned about it and complained 4 or 5 times "yeah, yeah, we'll get back to you". I was so fed up I sicked the g/f on them. Two weeks and a few phone calls from an irate and pissed off woman, low and behold the A/C got fixed (just last week).

We all scream about equality this and equality that... sometimes an unlevel playing field works better!

rollinglaugh.gif No doubt!

tomjonesrocks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bennett said:
tomjonesrocks said:

Scott

You got to get midevil on them to get to the managers... Just ask them repeatedly, let me speak to your manager.. and then the manager above them. I've got some contacts of people in marketing, if you need that.

Seeing as I've had no success whatsoever, anything that could be offered as an alternate phone number would help.

NJBill

Reaction score
4Factor said:
tomjonesrocks said:

My wife is a small 5'1" petite babe. You put her on the phone with the customer service department and she becomes very intimidating. Put her in a car dealership and she makes incredible deals. Well... she has big hooters. That probably has something to do with it.

True story - when we decided to buy a Liberty, we did all the research online and I sent my wife to the dealership alone. I knew she would do better without a wingman. We got an incredible deal. A week later, I went back to pick-up the plates and I introduced myself to the salesman as "Stephanie's husband". He immediately offered to fill the tank for free and gave me a spare tire cover. \:D/ I'll take it however I can get it.

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
tomjonesrocks said:
Bennett said:
tomjonesrocks said:

Scott

Seeing as I've had no success whatsoever, anything that could be offered as an alternate phone number would help.

Pm'd.... even sent the vice-presidents cell number as well...

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
NJBill said:
4Factor said:
tomjonesrocks said:

My wife is a small 5'1" petite babe. You put her on the phone with the customer service department and she becomes very intimidating. Put her in a car dealership and she makes incredible deals. Well... she has big hooters. That probably has something to do with it.

True story - when we decided to buy a Liberty, we did all the research online and I sent my wife to the dealership alone. I knew she would do better without a wingman. We got an incredible deal. A week later, I went back to pick-up the plates and I introduced myself to the salesman as "Stephanie's husband". He immediately offered to fill the tank for free and gave me a spare tire cover. \:D/ I'll take it however I can get it.

LMAO....

4Factor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NJBill said:
Well... she has big hooters. That probably has something to do with it.
You must be registered for see images

Yeah, yeah, a bit sexist. :-({|=

tomjonesrocks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
By the way, DaimlerChrysler right now is saying they don't do anything to oversee their dealerships, and anything dealerships do are out of their hands.

Specifically:
"DaimlerChrysler Motors dealers are independent businesses, and as such are responsible for addressing concerns directly related to their sales departments, including their personnel. DaimlerChrysler Motors has no authority to resolve disputes involving retail sales agreements between an independent dealer and their retail customer. I would suggest you pursue the matter directly with dealership management." However, I did receive "Your complaint will be retained in the dealer's file."

dnm45227

Reaction score
tomjonesrocks said:
"Your complaint will be retained in the dealer's file."

And for every 5,000 in the file one star is awarded. You may have just pushed them into the "five star" categorie.

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
You can always bring the law into this issue. Just a thought, as a last resort....

What a pain though... If you call them right away, just asked them directly for a manager and don't even bother with the lower person. That's just bull...

tomjonesrocks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bennett said:
You can always bring the law into this issue. Just a thought, as a last resort....

What a pain though... If you call them right away, just asked them directly for a manager and don't even bother with the lower person. That's just bull...

This didn't work for me. They just say managers don't take calls.

tomjonesrocks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dnm45227 said:
tomjonesrocks said:
"Your complaint will be retained in the dealer's file."

And for every 5,000 in the file one star is awarded. You may have just pushed them into the "five star" categorie.

The other classic line in the response I got was:

"Your dissatisfaction is regrettable, and I trust you will understand our position. I hope this experience will not cause you to misjudge our
products."

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.