Do you have these wheels?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KYLiberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tons of us have them. Here is the other style of them.

You must be registered for see images

Moab

Reaction score
I was considering chnaging them but came to my senses.:cool:
You must be registered for see images attach

These are with 245/75's (load range E)

Last edited:

KJJosh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine are still in the boxes :(

Attachments

• DSCF0522.jpg
    DSCF0522.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 13
  • DSCF0523.jpg
    DSCF0523.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 24

spechuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MOABs in black-

You must be registered for see images attach

blue_kjR417

Platinum Renegade
Reaction score
I really like the looks of the MOAB's on the KJ but I don't think I've ever seen them on a Renegade, I wonder if they would look as good since they already come with a dark colored wheel then swapping to a light one, when the sports and limited usually have a light colored wheel or possibly chrome.

boebr1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was wondering that too... is it some form of envy being expressed or squelched by some bits of metal?

KYLiberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why do all you guys like these rims so much?

They give the KJ a much nicer stance than the stock rims, since they are Jeep rims they look right at home on the KJ, and you can pick them up for really low prices from people that went bigger on their Rubicons.

blue_kjR417

Platinum Renegade
Reaction score
Why do all you guys like these rims so much?

I was wondering that too... is it some form of envy being expressed or squelched by some bits of metal?

They're an inch wider than KJ stock wheels and are more offset and give the liberty a wider stance. Plus they are simple but stout looking they look good on any Jeep.

TAwesome

Pizza Pimp
Reaction score
They're an inch wider than KJ stock wheels and are more offset and give the liberty a wider stance. Plus they are simple but stout looking they look good on any Jeep.
Yeah I agree. Also I like the chrome better than the black. I think I am going to start looking for some of these. New are quite pricey but, maybe I can find someone who is upgrading. I would like to get these and the rene lightbar and call it my Renecon!

blue_kjR417

Platinum Renegade
Reaction score
Yeah I agree. Also I like the chrome better than the black. I think I am going to start looking for some of these. New are quite pricey but, maybe I can find someone who is upgrading. I would like to get these and the rene lightbar and call it my Renecon!

MOAB's are no where near chrome, they're not even shiny lol they're brushed aluminum not even polished.

TAwesome

Pizza Pimp
Reaction score
Yeah I know I was looking $350. Holy crap. So instead I will continue to look at the junk yards for some dumb a who decided to take his rene into a ditch, tree, parked car you name it and rip it and the harness off.