DLR lights on a 2011 Sport

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Texan

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the 2011 Sport has the DLR system installed, but not functioning? I know some manufacturers actually install the entire system, but don't hook it up either at the lights or the fuse panel. I would like them activated, if they are available. Thanks

k99jk99j

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i know canadian libertys have to have drl's. on my 06 i know it reportedly only takes a relay to make them functional. might want to look in owners manual at the interior fuse box. it might have a provision for drl's.

renegade 04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it is most likely only a relay and the dealer will have to use the DRBIII scan tool to program the jeeps computer.

ftaa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
when you plug a fuse into the panel the drl doesnt work you need a relay of ort forure... i dunno what else./

The Texan

Reaction score
Talked to my Jeep mechanic today and it is a simple computer change, IF the vehicle is equipped with auto headlight feature, which ours is. Otherwise, it may or may not be available to add as a feature.

Latest posts

Members online