Diesel Power Mag

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

flman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I cant wait to see how it turns out. I wonder if they will put the GDE turbo kit on it? Lets see, turbo kit, ECM tune, TCM tune, maybe a lift and some skids? What else?

retmil46

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not to knock our rides getting some publicity, but Diesel Power long ago turned into nothing but 200 pages of ads with a couple articles thrown in. IMO, a better mag with more useful info, interesting articles (even on diesel tractors), and fewer blatant adverts is Diesel World.

JeepKj03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well they finally got something to the presses about the CRD they have been testing. They have yet to post the article online but I could share a brief overview. They used a green diesel engineering toner to reprogram the ECU to do a few things. Disable the EGR and to advance the timing about 10 degrees. Along with that they placed in a K&N air filter. They have reported about a 21 percent increase in fuel about 4.1 MPG. It’s not a bad article to look into for the CRD guys, it may lead to something. I just wanted to share, since I saw the article pop up again. When I see the article pop up online I will post a link to this feed