didn't just register.... been working on the Jeep

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Monk

Reaction score
Hello fellow forum folks. I am a cheesehead who just purchased his first Jeep. I have a red 02 Liberty Sport with a damn annoying chrome brush guard. It is a love hate relationship. I love the fact that it saved me much cash after that suicidal deer ran in front of me (less than two weeks after purchase mind you). I hate the fact that if I am driving away front the sun, I am blinded from the the reflection.

I have all kinds of pics, just missing the damn cable to transfer pictures from the camera. I will upload a terrible and probably out of focus pic from my phone soon.

Cheers,

Chris

Attachments

• Jeep.jpg
    Jeep.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome Chris. Nice Jeep.

Dave

Austerity

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Sand and paint the brush guard a less reflective color!!

Welcome from GA. Sand that brush guard down and use some bedliner on it. Rugged and durable and no reflection. Paint your grill with the same stuff. I did mine that way and I love it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1367665795315.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1367665795315.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 8

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome from GA. Sand that brush guard down and use some bedliner on it. Rugged and durable and no reflection. Paint your grill with the same stuff. I did mine that way and I love it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

What bedliner did you use? I love it! Any words on the process used?