Detailing pics... (inside)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Nice reflection!

Last edited:

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A good detailer always tells what products they used and how they did it. Meguiars just came out with their new 2010 products and Im pretty pumped! Theres quite a few that I really want to try. And this pics really makes me wish I could get out and detail mine.. :( I washed it for the first time in months last weekend..

http://meguiarsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=365536

The trim detailer is one that Im pretty excited to use. Ive always been disapointed with their trim detailer but it seems like theyve fixed everything with this one.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Oh yeah...I didn't have time to list the products used, here ya go:
Meguire's Interior Quik Detailer
Armorall leather and conditioner
Simple Green (rubber floor mats)

And some microfiber....

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love that Quick interior detailer. The new QID has scotch guard in it for plastic. Says it helps to keep down stains on plastic from spills and make clean up easier. Pretty pumped about that stuff too.

Are you hvac vents the same color as the dash? Looks kinda odd.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
And his steering wheel, too.. Odd!

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Love that Quick interior detailer. The new QID has scotch guard in it for plastic. Says it helps to keep down stains on plastic from spills and make clean up easier. Pretty pumped about that stuff too.

Are you hvac vents the same color as the dash? Looks kinda odd.

Cool....I'm about due for another bottle of it...:D

Yep, the vents are the same color as the dash. Same for the steering wheel....I love that!:D

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ohh wow, the steering wheel is the same too! I kinda like some contrast myself. My steering wheel is one thing I really like about my Jeep. The way its layed out and how it feels. Its not too thick or thin and the location of the cruise control area is perfect to rest both of my hands on and just cruise down the hw. Not found another vehicle like that except the WK but the cruise control is almost too small to rest my hands in that area.

And I was wrong about the QID. They gave it more cleaning but gave the Natural Shine and the Supreme shine the Scotch guard. Idk what Im going to put on my dash! Ive got to pick between the Ultimate Protectant, Supreme shine(may be too shiney for my likes), and Natural Shine. I use QID for those quick cleanings and to freshen up the smell(It smells awesome!).

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Steering wheel size/layout is the same...I like it...

With QID....I might buy it and the Natural shine....don't like the shiny stuff. Save that stuff for my paint. :D