decisions decisions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im need of new tires pretty soon and i cant decide on brand and size. I had nitto terra grapplers on my ram but i cant seem to find them in my size. Has any one seen them in 245/70/16 or if 245/75/17 will fit. Im lifted and sit 22" hub to fender at all 4 wheels. I also like the duratracs and the grabber at2.

TheBlueKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've heard the best reviews from the duratracs. Seems to be everyone's favorite tire, especially in the snow.

BackRoad

Reaction score
Had Grabbers for a couple days so far, no complaints. They're cheaper than the duratracs if money's a factor.

Dirt Devil

Reaction score
I just put some 245 75 16 Dura Tracs on mine. These tires give the Liberty an aggressive look! I would go with the Duras they go for a decent price.

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just put some 245 75 16 Dura Tracs on mine. These tires give the Liberty an aggressive look! I would go with the Duras they go for a decent price.

Ill check some prices, there a little used tire place and he has a "cheapest tire guarantee" ao ill see how much he can get em for. I just got my w2 so as soon as i get my return im guna pay off my credit card and then fill it right back up with tires :)

kyled

Reaction score
Tires can be expensive, but it is worth the money especially if you live in an area that gets a lot of snow and black ice lie I do. Duractics have worked great for my Jeep. They give good traction and don't skid as much.

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tires can be expensive, but it is worth the money especially if you live in an area that gets a lot of snow and black ice lie I do. Duractics have worked great for my Jeep. They give good traction and don't skid as much.

We used to get alot of snow here in NJ but the last couple years have been an inch her and there. I used to do alot of wheeling in my ram and now that i have another 4x4 i plan to do alot more plus a sport fishing pass to drive up on the beach so i wana get something worth while. Like i said before i really like the nitto terra grappler. But idk if they make them in my size.

Cardhu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
245 75 16 will fit with very minor/ manageable rubbing.

All AT tires at 245 70 16. Pick a tire you want and go for it.

265 70 16 in the terra grapplers. will need the heat gun, rest are 17 or too big.