Daystar 2" lift?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kjman2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm lookin at a similar unit for my 07 libby except its not a CRD. Hows it holdin up for you? To be honest it looks awesome and a moderate lift like that is exactly what i'm looking for. And did you get new tires/what size will the new lift fit?

Griemster1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
May Daystar lift is doing great. no mine is a 2002 pre-lowered. I have had no problems with my lift i am loving it. I originaly had 240/75R16 and those rubbed very slightly. Now i have 245/75R16 and i had to pound the pinch weld down and trim my front bumper to stop the rubbing.

long_tall_texan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am liking the Daystar lift on my 07 Sport just fine. No complaints yet. I kept the stock front shocks when I did mine. The one thing I would have done differently is gone ahead and upgrade to Ranchos in the front. I am still planning to do it, but I have to take it all back apart when I do. My suggestion is to do the Rancho's up front first when you put the Daystar lift on originally. That will save you a lot of work down the road. Also, make sure to install the longer front bumpstops. Either get the 115 kit from Daystar that has them included, or get the Teraflex ones. As long as you add those bumpstops, you shouldn't have any trouble with sagging.