dash speaker question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tmullKJ

Reaction score
from what I understand the dash speakers are 3 1/2 inches. I was wondering if there was enough room to squeeze a 4 inch speaker in there. The only reason i was trying to do this is because when I ordered speakers for my old car they actually sent me a box of 4 inch kickers in addition to everything i ordered on accident. so i figured if its doable i might as well throw in the speakers i got for free.

thanks

TIJKK1220

Reaction score
from what I understand the dash speakers are 3 1/2 inches. I was wondering if there was enough room to squeeze a 4 inch speaker in there. The only reason i was trying to do this is because when I ordered speakers for my old car they actually sent me a box of 4 inch kickers in addition to everything i ordered on accident. so i figured if its doable i might as well throw in the speakers i got for free.

thanks

If I remember right there was a guy on L.O.S.T.who did this. But to do so it chewed up the mount pretty badly I say if you have them and the time open up the dash and see what you come up with.

And be sure to take lots of pictures so the whole group will know as well :happy107: