Danyang, Korea: One Minute of Off Road XP!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eddiev9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My stock KJ finally meets rocks and dirt for the first time! I got about 30-40 seconds of trailing in those rocks in the background before I was halted by local safety patrol. After about two minutes of non-stop arguing (argue), I was forced to leave and, unfortunately, wasn’t able to take any pictures on the rocks. Crawling out of there was another minute, so I guess I actually got about two minutes!

You must be registered for see images

Off-Road with a stock 2WD was quite a challenge in that brief moment, but just too much fun! =P~ I’m definitely going for new tires, a lift, and a locker when I come stateside! (…if that day will ever come)

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
sorry to hear about ur early abrubt fun ending time.....
but yeah..it is a blast going off road!

at least u had 2 minutes of fun

eddiev9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There were two patrol guys who came storming into the creek blowing their whistles and screaming at me...they had no clue as to what I was doing; they thought I had an accident and fell off the road. Then when I tried to explain what I was doing, they gave me a look as if I had escaped a mental hospital.

They just couldn't understand...