custom license plate ideas??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ryanee182

Full Access Member
Reaction score
By the looks of your avatar, you have a black KJ. I vote for:

BAA BAA

As in "baa baa black jeep" :)

kaykay71110

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol funny ryanee182!
Nope I'm sticking with my jeep! my first jeep was an 02 libby sport and then I went to an 06 so I'm not switching any time soon I have my muddin and my mommy suv all in one jeep!

kaykay71110

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay so got my plates coming!!! I'm sorry every one if I didn't pick yours it wasn't that they weren't good they all were but I needed a girly but jeep tag lol if you know what I mean!!!
THANKS EVERYONE FOR ALL YOUR HELP IT WAS HARD TO DECIDE ALMOST WENT WITH DRTGRL - "DIRTY GIRL" OR MUDY-KJ

3272-foxy.jpg

ar1five

Reaction score
Okay so got my plates coming!!! I'm sorry every one if I didn't pick yours it wasn't that they weren't good they all were but I needed a girly but jeep tag lol if you know what I mean!!!
THANKS EVERYONE FOR ALL YOUR HELP IT WAS HARD TO DECIDE ALMOST WENT WITH DRTGRL - "DIRTY GIRL" OR MUDY-KJ

3272-foxy.jpg

glad you didnt go with dirtgrl... lol

kaykay71110

Full Access Member
Reaction score
glad you didnt go with dirtgrl... lol

lol I really thought about it but to many guys would give me shit!!

And now I'm already in trouble for foxy kj boyfriend Hates it lol
Boyfriend Josh Quote " Kay guys are gonna read that shit and speed up just to see what you look like and get your number"
Me Quote "I'll just put it in 4x4 and run them over!"
boyfriend Josh ":favorites68:"