CRD Shop manual anybody????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dieseljunkie

Reaction score
Look over on L.O.S.T. website and look in the general section,there is a sticky for them,down load any you please.

tjkj2002,

I've tried to register on L.O.S.T., but the system administrator hasn't activated my membership and its been 2 weeks. :( Good news is I've gotten great support from members here and have been directed on where to acquire the things I need. I very much appreciate your help tho. :D

racecarricky

Reaction score
I might have one to sell, have to check with the wife. The one we have is for a 2006 liberty and it has sections covering the CRD. As we have sold our CRD, droping it off with the dealer on friday and picking up a new Venza. I don't think we have a need for it anymore.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
For whatever it is worth, I have the 05 KJ FSM in paper copy. It shows all 3 engines available in it for the 05 MY. The 2 gasser engines and the 2.8L CRD with detailed info. It may not be as complete as a strictly CRD manual but it is there. So my point is, if you come across the paper FSM for your year (I didn't see what year you had) you might pick it up also for the CRD info that is in it.

Just a thought.

Dave

Selwyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score

CTJEEP

Reaction score
I might have one to sell, have to check with the wife. The one we have is for a 2006 liberty and it has sections covering the CRD. As we have sold our CRD, droping it off with the dealer on friday and picking up a new Venza. I don't think we have a need for it anymore.
Do you still have that shop manual?

I'm look into for one?

mrhemi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 2006 FSM, which includes CRD info is 6000 pages long. So be prepared.

turblediesel

memberable
Reaction score
You might be better off with the online version. It seems to have been written as a "click here" document. The paper version has a table of contents and an index that don't work well and the text is constantly sending you to another section. Mine is crammed with more bookmarks and post-it notes than any other book I own.

Latest posts

Members online