CRD owners - SEGR kit, round 2 - taking orders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chrispitude

Reaction score
Hi folks,

Just a friendly heads-up to my fellow CRD owners that if you want an SEGR kit (the kit which implements the ORM without the check engine light), you can put yourself on the waiting list for the round 2 kits HERE.

If you don't know what an SEGR or ORM is, I suggest to do some searching over there for the pertinent threads. Every CRD owner should be running one or the other (preferably the SEGR). Otherwise the soot buildup in your intake will reduce your engine longevity.

Fortunately there was enough interest to have a second round of kits. Once these are made and sold, I suspect the door will be closed on any future kit orders.

- Chris

mkusmc

Reaction score
I want in!

I want a built one, I joined lost but my account has not been activated yet. Can someone count me in for a built box.

UFO

Reaction score
Kits are being put together and LocoCRD is accepting payment. PM him here or on the L.O.S.T. forums to get information on kits or assembled units.

flman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have one for sale, new in packaging, $200 takes it!

SOLD!!

Last edited:

LocoCRD

Reaction score
SEGR kit still available.

email me at locorapido(at)gmail(dot)com for info

Dennis

cheap liver tea

Reaction score
SEGR kit schematics

hi, i found a guy who can put together an SEGR kit for me, but i need the schematics? i can't seem to find a files section. thanks!