CRD Exhaust Options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RockinRam96

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking for some ideas for a new exhaust on my CRD. Would be interested in a "kit" but also would be afraid of fabing something myself. If I fab something myself, it will be a tubo back system with a muffler. Thinking an MBRP or a Magnaflow muffler with 2.5" tubing.

What have you guys used?

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Following , never heard much of what they use
I assumed everyone with a diesel wanted those 10-12 inch tips with 6 inch diameter pipes back to it LOL

timg

Reaction score
I've not installed any 2.5" exhaust yet, but have had it on my list to try after fixing everything else on the jeep first.

There is one on Amazon for a really low price:
Two reviews from CRD owners give it 5 stars, although one points out cheap feeling materials, which was expected given the price, but it is 2.5" so might be a way to try it out for less before building a better quality one.

And there is one from Sasquatch at twice the price, no idea on the quality, although the other things I've gotten from Sasquatch have been good (upgraded turbo and battery tray):

If you want to build your own Magnaflow system, check the below out for some ideas:

Tim