Coil spring airbags

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hdrider

Reaction score
Has anybody tried the airbags that go inside the rear rear springs? I have a car hauling trailer that when loaded squats the rear of my liberty. It pulls it really good but it would be nice to be able to level my libby when loaded.

jeeplib05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep I have the drag bag kit from Airlift in the rear
They work great and give a sturdy ride and also help when hauling
Make sure you don't get the ones designed for the Liberty as they are too small

turblediesel

memberable
Reaction score
So which size is the right size if the Liberty size is too small? And are you lifted?

jeeplib05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry should've clarified
When you lift your KJ you need the bigger drag bag kit but stock you can use the one designed for the Liberty
Either way they work as they should and hold up great (they'll be your bumpstop as well)
I keep air in my constantly to help prevent sag and also provide a stiffer ride
I fill them up for months at a time and they lose no air pressure and it's a very easy install so I'm happy with them

Tinkrr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have thr Airlift kit installed as well. I keep 3PSIG in them normaiiy and raise the pressure to about 8PSI when I have the hitch rack and my wifes mobility scooter on the back. 8 psi keeps the rear ride height at 19".