chrome grill install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeep1350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if it's hard to take off the factory grill on 08 to09 jeep liberty can this be done yourself would have take it to dealership have this done let me know thanks?

MtnLuvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try this thread

jeep1350, you can find an informal description in this thread over in LOST's KK section.

Hope this helps.

P.S. If you haven't already, please register on LOST so you can register the type of KK Liberty you have on this sticky poll near the top of the KK section. The intent of the sticky poll of KK model types and quantities is to help build the count of KK enthusiasts as quickly as possible to help attract aftermarket suppliers.

Em_inNJ

Reaction score
I pulled mine apart to change the foglights a few weeks ago. Its quite easy. Two top screws and pop rivets out. Do not damage them as they are to be re-used. Same with the side clips that hold the frame to the undersides of the lights. They are plastic and you have to gently coax it out of the slot under headlight housing. The chrome grill is a cover over a black base frame. Good luck!