"Cherokee" side moulding

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clackattack

Reaction score
Ok, what i would love more than anything would be able to get my hands on a pair of front passenger and driver side mouldings with the "cherokee" label on them. From what i understand, the KKs that were released in Austrailia has them and i believe the South American market saw the 08 Cherokee as well.

If someone on these forums are based somewhere that the KK is the marketed as the Cherokee, PLLEEEEAAAASSE let me know if you would be willing to help me import some of those. Or if anyone can give me some ideas as to where they think i may be able to order some from, that would be equally as awesome! Ill be sitting here with my fingers crossed... Thanks guys! :D

superliberty

Reaction score
Side Questions: Love your ride height. Can your list the procedures and equipment to gain that lift?

Second, what is the size of those wheels? 16x8?

Thank you

clackattack

Reaction score
Dunno who that question was intended for, but ill give ya my setup thus far.
its a 3.5" Rock Krawler lift currently, and yes those are 16x8s with 245/75s on em. i actually just parked her in my friends shop and shes about to go under the knife. once its all said and done, it gonna be a full 6" in the front with 33s... CANT WAIT!!! :D
The 6" system is more or less a homebrew of some stuff from over at jeepinbyal and the rest is custom fab.

Matt

Reaction score
My honeymoon was in NZ and I saw the Cherokee side mouldings on the KK. I thought it was awesome! Should've gone to the parts dept there and bought a bunch of 'em.

Diggerfreek

Reaction score
I can supply part number if you want...

Boblemoche runs 33's on his with out issues.... but he is also locked with ARB's

GhstRider

Reaction score
I looked into the "Cherokee" door moldings awhile back and all I could find were chrome ones for the limited and not in black for my sport.