Cherokee & Liberty Meet...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's weird.....laughing...that's a ooooh shiaaaat moment. Glad no one seemed to be hurt though.

TC......The other thing I was thinking was , I should look into getting a dash-cam and I don't know anything about them. One would come in handy. We need a dash-cam thread to see if anyone has one and which ones are good. I would trust our members with actual experience over google sales bs. Do you know anything about them?

Dave

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
My husband has one in his van, but I don't really know much about it... or if he's even really used it much.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
That's weird.....laughing...that's a ooooh shiaaaat moment. Glad no one seemed to be hurt though.

TC......The other thing I was thinking was , I should look into getting a dash-cam and I don't know anything about them. One would come in handy. We need a dash-cam thread to see if anyone has one and which ones are good. I would trust our members with actual experience over google sales bs. Do you know anything about them?
Dave
Dave I've had the dash cam for years now. Just an inexpensive 1080i it does the job, and I must say that Mediasonic replaced the suction cup mount @ no charge incl postage when it broke, even out of warranty!
56774[/ATTACH]"]
You must be registered for see images attach

56776[/ATTACH]"]

Link: Mediasonic
I bought a 32GB card and gives about 7 hours in loop.
The better cams today are 1080p wider view & more high def. There are so many out there.
Not really a wide enough view, barley covers width of hood at 1280X960. A wider view camera would be better.

I have not had a chance to research all the new ones, but it would be nice to find one with 64GB card+ availability.
Here is a Top 6 camera review to take a look at: Best Dash Cams 2016: 6 of the best dashboard cameras
Hope this helps a bit.:gr_grin:

Attachments

• pHhmleY.jpg
    pHhmleY.jpg
    629.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Wi3eC0Q.jpg
    Wi3eC0Q.jpg
    522.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Micmak

Reaction score
Dave I've had the dash cam for years now. Just an inexpensive 1080i it does the job, and I must say that Mediasonic replaced the suction cup mount @ no charge incl postage when it broke, even out of warranty!
57171[/ATTACH]"]

Link: Mediasonic
I bought a 32GB card and gives about 7 hours in loop.
The better cams today are 1080p wider view & more high def. There are so many out there.
Add another photo not wide enough view, barley covers width of hood at 1280X960. A wider view camera would be better.
57173[/ATTACH]"]

I have not had a chance to research all the new ones, but it would be nice to find one with 64GB card+ availability.
Here is a Top 6 camera review to take a look at: Best Dash Cams 2016: 6 of the best dashboard cameras
Hope this helps a bit.:gr_grin:

I had some idiot hit my Jeep a few years back, where the guy claimed it was my fault and it ended up my word against his as there were no witnesses, and unfortunately because I had no evidence I got hit hard with the insurance!

Decided I wasn’t going to let it happen again so a few months back I decided to invest in a dash cam. I checked lots of reviews and ended up with a Transecnd DrivePro 200 for my Jeep and I absolutely love it! Picture quality is ace and a memory card is included. I spent ages looking through reviews before settling on it, and found some good information on: <a href="http://cardashcamreviews.com/" target="_blank">Top 5 best uk dash cams</a>. I know the site is uk based but a lot of the cameras are available across both the uk and us market, and there's still lots of valuable dash cam info there.

Hope it helps a little,
Mic

Attachments

• Jeep%20Dash%20Cam%20MediaSonic.jpg
    Jeep%20Dash%20Cam%20MediaSonic.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Dash%20Cam.jpg
    Dash%20Cam.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 0