Checking back in.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Birdman330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I'm back in the Jeep family guys. I'll admit dumbest mistake was getting rid of the Liberty for a car never do that again. Bought a 2015 Grand Cherokee Limited.

You must be registered for see images attach

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome back!!! Just saw the pic briefly, sharp Jeep. In September you should come to the Jeep show just north of you (right off of 35 in Clinton IIRC). They have an off road course and a wooded trail ride.

Birdman330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A big thanks! Now that I have a 4x4 may be an option once again to do some actual Jeep stuff. Here's some better pics of it I took today finally got the plate covers on and the front plate as well.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome back & Nice ride..!
The KJ is jealous, it only wishes it had 290 HP ! :gr_grin:

Birdman330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had to check the HP on this Pentastar V6 and was shocked myself at how much grunt it has up front. I don't even push the accelerator and it sprints off the line, can only imagine what the 5.7 Hemi can do alone just before the SRT 6.4L Hemi. Already tossed a K&N drop in filter, planning out the mods for it and I think I have all the bells and whistles figured out.

Latest posts

Members online