Check this out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4Factor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It appears that you're after a "fast" sports car. If that's the case, even if it was brand new and running at full potential, the 300zx NA isn't a fast car by today's standards. You can get "family" cars now-a-days that will eat you alive (1/4 mile, 1/8th mile, whatever). Even some cars that are just a few years old, and the same money, would make that ZX look pathetic in a hard run down the strip. If you're looking for a toy to mod and you want to stay cheap, look into an 04 or 05 SRT-4 (the 03's don't have LSD). Stock they're reasonably quick (14.7 in the 1/4 if I recall) and they won't run your wallet dry every couple days at the gas pump (I've heard 22-25mpg when you're ******* it 28-30mpg if you go easy). If fuel costs don't bother you, then a few grand in mods over time will make it a low 13s car. But hey if a fast foreign car is what you REALLY want then by all means. Just keep in mind that no-one here so far has recommended the 300ZX.

Last edited:

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i've decided to either get a fixer upper jeep

Based on your y-pipe, I'd say you already have one. I'm not quite sure how you manage to pull off another vehicle on a minimum wage job. I keep doing the math with mine and still can't get one. Good luck though.

Reaction score
$5.50 is min. i get $7. i'll be leaving soon to go somewhere atleast over $10. and i have 3 checks getting saved up. about 100 hours.

Reaction score
i really dont care as long as the pay is good. i figure i'll become a policeman ntil i decide what i want to do. then i will have some $$ in the bank and my jeep will be close to how i want it.

Mr_Ras

Reaction score
get this if you want a bike! no gas no licence and no insurance! the only
thing you can get only about 50kms on it but i ride it everyday it's not
raining or cold. to fill it up all you do is plug it in the wall and you're good!

Attachments

• IMG_1825.jpg
    IMG_1825.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 6