Cheap, Good tires.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Robocody

Full Access Member
Reaction score
http://www.discounttiredirect.com/d...1925301942!-1712368197?v=010180|2003&pc=10797

You must be registered for see images

I just bought a set, and with free shipping... They only cost me $256. That is amazing for a new full set (Minus the spare).

I know they say that these are technically for vans, but in the past week that I've had them mounted, I've gotten to try them on dirt trails, in two feet of snow, and on flooded roads. They perform flawlessly in all but the iciest conditions, and are MUCH better than the stock Wranglers. The tread looks much meatier in person.

They out perform all similarly sized tires in traction (a), temperature, and tread wear ratings... Only to fall short in speed rating, which is only an R (106MPH). I would never go that fast in the Jeep anyway... and they are supposed to last for a very long time.

Just thought I'd let everyone know about these.

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not bad for the price, if you're just looking to slightly upgrade/replace worn stockers.