Center caps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K Dje Ryu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know where to get center caps that aren't chrome, for Cragar wheels? I'd prefer they have the 'Jeep' logo but, I'd settle for any that are black.

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
Good day,
This might sound strange! measure the size of the opening for the center cap, then go to various auto shops and hobby shops and see if you can find the same size diameter spray can cap. Like I said, it sounds completely off the wall but it worked for me on my Mini's 10 dia. inch mag wheels for the center caps. I took off one wheel and pushed the black "spray can" cap through the back of the wheel until it was slightly out a bit more than the wheel itself. Measured and trimmed accordingly so the wheel would fit back on and BINGO 4 black center caps. Free of charge at that.

Cheers

Ry'

K Dje Ryu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I'll look into that. Not sure about finding a cap that size, though. It's a pretty big opening. I'll probably wind up spending $35 on chrome caps, and another $50 to get them powder-coated.

kayadog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
black center caps

http://www.rockratz.com/

This place has black center caps and lug nuts. They don't list them for a Liberty, but I bet they would fit.

I am getting my Cragar's mounted today. I am going to go with no center caps and spray the hub with Rustoleum. I don't like the look of the the shiny steel center caps either, and they rust.

K Dje Ryu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
http://www.rockratz.com/

This place has black center caps and lug nuts. They don't list them for a Liberty, but I bet they would fit.

I am getting my Cragar's mounted today. I am going to go with no center caps and spray the hub with Rustoleum. I don't like the look of the the shiny steel center caps either, and they rust.

Thanks. Those look perfect. I'll just call them when I have measurements to make sure I get the right size. The ones for 87-04 Wranglers should be the right ones though, right?

Latest posts

Members online