Cargo Liners & Pet Barriers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cowcatcher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cargo Liners

There are a few topics on this here already but not about the one I was considering. Has anyone used the Mopar full rubber liner that attached to the backs of the back seats? Does it have access holes for the tie downs too? How does it install?

Pet Barriers

I would like one but I don't want it to be semo permanent. Does the Mopar version pop in and out easily? Looks kinda permanent. Is there another I should consider?

Thanks in advance

jackie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have both mopar accessories but the cargo partition was too permanent and too hard to install. I realized this when I had to drill into the metal! So stopped in the middle of the install and I secured it with bungee cords.

You must be registered for see images

more:
http://jeep.jackiecurry.com/11_17_04/

cowcatcher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Jackie. I had seen you post this picture on another topic and had read the product description both of which concerned me some.

You have the tray liner though and I was interested in the folding rubber one that went up the backs of the seats.

Thanks on the pet barrier though. I will look for another solution as I will only be taking the dogs occassionally.

jackie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
be careful with the ones from the store.... I bought one of those first and it nearly ripped the roof liner because it's such a weird shape.