Can you put Renny flares on a Sport?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jodster123

Reaction score
I have an 05 sport. I have wanted to replace the flares with Renny flares and I am wondering if anyone has done this. Please let me know how it went and where can I get the Renny flares for a fair cost?

Jodster123

Reaction score
I called the dealer and here are the prices/part numbers:

$95.00 per side - FRONT
$75.00 per side - REAR

FRONT Part Numbers:
Left Front: 5JR69CD7AG
Ride Front: 5JR68CD7AG

REAR Part Numbers:
Left Rear: 5JR71CD7AF
Right Rear: 5JR70CD7AF

I am going to shop around for a better price but that is the dealer cost. They said the mounting is the same for all Liberty's and this a simple do-it-yourself task.

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is from JParts.com But these are for the 02-04 models and they come primed:

Liberty
Improve the vehicles appearance by giving it an aggressive look. Made of flexible, durable thermoplastic. Set of four flares. Flares come primed.
Instl Time 1.0hrs
List Price $275.00

You Pay $233.75

But the dealer wants nearly $350? Do you know if those are primed or painted to match vehicle color?

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
dont 05 rennie flares come in that boring grey (unpainted/sport look)? just a bit wider, and w/ the bolt on look

You must be registered for see images

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
Jodster123 said:
Yep, you got it. Boring old gray is it!

well it used to be painted..in hindsight....i sometimes wish i had the unpainted flares......i dont like seeing street parking marks on mine.....
boring old gray it may be...but it's not as painful if you see trail rash or in most of my case.......street rash...

Jodster123

Reaction score
My Sport is Red. I think the grey flares will look good. Plus, it will match the bumper so..... I also want to put the light bar on and get some black rims. Red, black and grey....what could be better!

I wish I could find a picture of a red one already like this so I was sure.

Se7enLC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jodster123 said:
My Sport is Red. I think the grey flares will look good. Plus, it will match the bumper so..... I also want to put the light bar on and get some black rims. Red, black and grey....what could be better!

I wish I could find a picture of a red one already like this so I was sure.

go to jeep.com, click "liberty" and click "colors"

It won't show you the lightbar or the black wheels, but you can see what renegade flares and red body will look like. It has the renegade hood, though, too.