Bull bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone own this type of bullbar?

You must be registered for see images attach

I found on ebay, for $165 shipped. It says PART # SGG-80388A.

Any comments? I know Phil had the OEM one, but when I look his up it shows a different one, one that's shaped with block instead of tubes.

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea, mine is the OEM one and it also shapes around the front headlights. It has a molded piece the replicates the middle of the bumper (just covers the bumper).

jfortier777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MoladoGuy said:
Yea, mine is the OEM one and it also shapes around the front headlights. It has a molded piece the replicates the middle of the bumper (just covers the bumper).

LOL! For the longest time I thought your bar was a complete bumper replacement.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Phil, you gotta take one up-front shot and post it here.. [-o< If you don't mind.

When I look up your bar from OEM list it comes with that hard edged blocky bar, but yours is smooth and pipe-like...

Blocky one (link from your page) is this:
You must be registered for see images
:-s But I know yours is different.

by the way, I found a buyer who already purchased bar -I mentioned in my first post- from ebay and he will send me some pictures of his KJ, I just wanted to see how it looks in real life. For that money it sure is a good deal.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
No Problem.

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Marlon_JBT said:
Phil, I must ask... why did you park next to that ugly, huge, 5000lb beluga whale looking chunk of metal?

Because its a parking lot and this was the spot open for me when coming back to work from lunch. \:D/

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
That looks really good, but I guess for the price the aftermarket bullbar seems to do the job well.