Build Sheet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

richre1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has Anyone Ever Gotten A Build Sheet And Where. I Tried Getting One At Work Today But The Service Guy Was A ********

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
The first one I got was at the dealer. Gave them my last 8 # of the vin and they printed it off. Took one minute. Someone elce there must know. Then I went on the Mopar web site ( I thik Jeep.com)under the owners section and there is a place where you can e-mail D/C and ask a question. Ask for a build sheet. You will need to give them your vin and some other info. I got a build sheet by return e-mail in about 2 or maby 3 days max if I remember correctly.

Someone at the dealer should know how to do it. My dealer gets one before they do work on a jeep to verify original equipment/options etc when they have to work on it. That's what they told me anyway.

Dave

Dave

Last edited:

bulldog194

Reaction score
Go to a dealer and you will need the last 8 digits of the vin # and current mileage. One minute later you'll have it provided the sales person will cooperate. I used to sell the Jeep product and it is easy as walking down the street.