BRAND NEW MOPAR LIGHTBAR 200 on eBay!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AMPlibby06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know this doesn't belong here, but I thought I should hook someone up! If you look at the messages on here, the guy said hed take 200 for it, someone should get on it FAST!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Renegade-Style-Light-Bar-for-Jeep-Liberty-Patriot_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ72Q3a1205Q7c66Q3a2Q7c65Q3a12Q7c39Q3a1Q7c240Q3a1318Q7c301Q3a1Q7c293Q3a1Q7c294Q3a50QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem130289189758QQitemZ130289189758QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

I would, but I can't even afford THAT right now!

Enjoy

Edit: tjkj just informed me its fake? Sorry!

Last edited:

Powerslave

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, that is NOT the one that comes with the Renegade. That one is too short, not wide enough, and contouring like the OEM one is. Here is what a REAL one looks like dude:
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

That Ebay one looks hardly like the OEM...

kenv

Reaction score
That is a cheap knockoff version that looks like s@#t,it only sticks on with double sided tape.Save your money and get the real Renny light bar.[/QUOTE

But! there are 27 bids on it at the moment, so as PT Barnum said " there`s one born every minute" :D

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
That light bar looks just as tacky and cheap as the one Chrysler supplied OEM.
Looks like 3 mile island mickey mouse.
That and the light out put is a total joke.
Most people who bought a Liberty "Renegade" with those mounted on the roof, bought it just for looks!
"Look at me... I am a rugged off roader!"
Just like the "North Face jacket" they wear (I sold those to poseurs for 25 years!)
The only quality on the OEM accessory was the Hella lights!
And whats wrong with "Double sided tape"?
You should know what is held together with non-mechanical fasteners!
Aircraft!

x2!!! All the Renegades around here a 4x2s!!! No offence to Renegade owners, as I apperecite a Renegade without the light bar. The KJ Renegade should have been more like the CJ Renegade. :D

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That light bar looks just as tacky and cheap as the one Chrysler supplied OEM.
Looks like 3 mile island mickey mouse.
That and the light out put is a total joke.
Most people who bought a Liberty "Renegade" with those mounted on the roof, bought it just for looks!
"Look at me... I am a rugged off roader!"
Just like the "North Face jacket" they wear (I sold those to poseurs for 25 years!)
The only quality on the OEM accessory was the Hella lights!
And whats wrong with "Double sided tape"?
You should know what is held together with non-mechanical fasteners!
Aircraft!
You do know that the OEM Renny light bar was designed by and made by Hella.

Yeah I added mine for the looks,but it is very functional,my workhorse lights when offroad at night are my KC HID's,but the Renny light bar actually throws alot of light out there when you need it up high.

Oh and aircraft are not held together with double sided tape,they are riveted together.And the tape they may use in some places is a far better grade then what comes from China.

Jeepin05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn, why all the hate for the light bar?

Looks pretty sweet to me, I haven't seen a better one from the factory on anything else.

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
Ok,
Weather or not people here want to believe what I have to write here is totally up to you.
Some SOB script kiddy has been causing me nothing but problems. Bank info, posting crap all over the internet.
Including here.
Getting crap in the mail. etc.
I've been in and out of the hospital all week long and then when I get home in the evening and log on here I find all these messages that "I have posted"
I narrowed it down (I think) to a wireless router I have.
And I think this prick is using my internet connection. (If that's possible? I'm no computer expert.)
Bastard will be found and some back yard justice will be applied.

AMPlibby06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
woah, hacking an internet connection would be pretty intense, kid must know what he's doing! Sorry to hear about your troubles though Socks, hope you work it out and don't pound the kid too bad!

flair1111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok,
Weather or not people here want to believe what I have to write here is totally up to you.
Some SOB script kiddy has been causing me nothing but problems. Bank info, posting crap all over the internet.
Including here.
I've been in and out of the hospital all week long and then when I get home in the evening and log on here I find all these messages that "I have posted"
And I think this prick is using my internet connection. (If that's possible? I'm no computer expert.)

wireless is very unsafe unless certain things are applied. kill that wireless connection.:)

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Ok,
Including here.

Is your wireless connection secure??? If it is "unlocked" (unsecure) that could be your issue. Mine is "locked," (secure) so only people that have the WEP key can join my network.

AMPlibby06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sure this could help, but it doesn't sound like someone is just bumming his wireless, it sounds like someone is hacking the connection to his specific computer which is not easy to do

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
^^^ x2

hijacking your wireless connection is quite easy if you don't have it protected. That is how all the "hotspots" work (ie cafes etc.) That alone would not allow someone to do what you have complained of (ie post as you). Sounds a little more serious than just an open WiFi signal. I hope you track the ^%&^%# down quickly.

P.S. Change all of your passwords... if he is still able to mess with your stuff then you need to get your ISP involved!

Good Luck!

Cableguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh and aircraft are not held together with double sided tape,they are riveted together.And the tape they may use in some places is a far better grade then what comes from China.

Actually, if you wanted to be picky, the CV-22 is glued together. Literally. The plane is 80% carbon and carbon fiber composites. :D (but yes, it's still got lots of screws/bolts/rivets :cool:)

I think the only way i would trust that lightbar with sticky tape is if it was VHB tape by 3M. That's some crazy stuff. Pretty much permanent on anything you put it on.

http://solutions.3m.com/wps/portal/3M/en_US/VHB/Tapes/

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
Anyway!
'Nuff BS!
I like the factory Hella designed light bar. It I could afford one I'd add one to Jen's and My KJ.
That Chinese Knock off isn't to bad actually... If that's all you can afford to pay!
And as far as the Orange "Comment"...
I own a 1979 Leyland Mini in "Blaze Orange" from the factory I will add. (In addition to my 1976 Viper Green {Actual VW/Porsche colour for 1976} Mini in my avatar!
So, Mr. Ass wipe if your reading this, flame on here and on LOST and everywhere else I go!
Also, I could care less about dick size!
I am a Heterosexual male with two beautiful daughters and within the next couple of months, hopefully a new addition to my family!

If you Sick SOB is reading this... Do you even have balls? Or a juice box?
You waste of oxygen?

I'll find you, you POS!

Sorry, couldn't resist!
Just had to get that off my chest!

Latest posts

Members online