bezels around cruise controls?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeepOwner07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone know where i can get these, or what the part number is?
or what to even actually call them?

You must be registered for see images attach

JeepOwner07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HUH? for one that's not my Jeep, why would i be looking for a part that i already have? lol

for two, again, HUH?

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My '05 parts book lists two wheels for the KJ, one for the sport and one for the Renegade and Limited. No difference in bezels for the switches. That said, my '05 Renegade doesn't have shiney bits like the door handle, surround for the lock/mirror switch or surrounds for the cruise switches. Must be different for the '06 model year. Sorry I can't help with this one.

04Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They aren't just bezels, it's the whole switch. In the parts book it lists left and right, Limited switches would be 'H' price class (highline). Verify these through an online parts house, but want you want should be 1AZ51DX9AB left, 1AZ50DX9AB right.

JeepOwner07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
damn that *****, on mine, its just empty etched out spaces around the cruise controls, i always felt like something belonged around them then i saw a couple of pics of steering wheels with those

Clyde Frog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My '05 parts book lists two wheels for the KJ, one for the sport and one for the Renegade and Limited. No difference in bezels for the switches. That said, my '05 Renegade doesn't have shiney bits like the door handle, surround for the lock/mirror switch or surrounds for the cruise switches. Must be different for the '06 model year. Sorry I can't help with this one.

I have them in my '03, as well as the two tone doors that Limiteds come with. To my understanding, it was part of the "Luxury Package" or something similar.

Rauder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All these shiney items are only offered on the Limited models...I've been looking for shiney parts for my sport, I like the shiney interior door handle...

04Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can usually find more of the shiny bits on ebay, that's where I got mine, but there aren't a whole lot right now.
Like so

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.