best wheels and tires?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G

I need wheels and tires, what is the best deal out there for all around use. I drive my Jeep everyday and it's my only vehicle. Is there anything for less than 2000.00 ? I am on a budget.

Thanks!!

CRD4Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You forgot to add the info that would get you some opinions, ie: wheelin', mallrat, Friday/Saturday cruisin', etc. If you play in the mud or rocks you would want different tires/wheels than if you lowriding, right?

G

oh, o.k., well I don't get to do much off road, but do occasionally go on the beach, hopefully I can make more time for offroad this year but I am a career person. will this help?

jeepowner

Reaction score
there are lots of nice Jeep wheels that you can find. It really depends on how much is your budget for a new one. also just go to a reliable dealer that won't charge you with lots of bucks.

glaurick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A Dealer that will not charge big bucks for rims and tires, ??? Thats almost funny.

jeepowner

Reaction score
glaurick said:
A Dealer that will not charge big bucks for rims and tires, ??? Thats almost funny.

$2000 is big bucks for me, and a little less than that would be a fair enough deal. Well if you have a friend who's a dealer (like mine) then wheels and rims including some cool custumizations would not be that much costly for you. \:D/

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
for $1500 you could get a Rusty's lift with install and 5 Crager 397 Wheels with 5 General Grabber AT's (maybe BFG AT's if you get a good deal).