At The Airport

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On Thursday I flew out of the Indianapolis airport and guess what kind of airport maintenance vehicle I saw? A Liberty Renegade. Makes total sense... all weather vehicle, room to haul, and the light bar. Very cool to see a KJ here!

Flaren

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, that's pretty cool! Maybe the world is starting to come around to the KJ...???.....lol.

2003KJ

Reaction score
Flaren said:
Maybe the world is starting to come around to the KJ...???.....lol.

don't kid yourself.....LOL

I saw a KJ pulling a lifted a rather beefy TJ a little while ago.....cool to see a KJ towin another Jeep.

jpjeeper2000

Reaction score
2003KJ said:
Flaren said:

I saw a KJ pulling a lifted a rather beefy TJ a little while ago.....cool to see a KJ towin another Jeep.
Wow that hurts me bad!!!!lol

jpjeeper2000

Reaction score
2003KJ said:
jpjeeper2000 said:
2003KJ said:
Flaren said:

Wow that hurts me bad!!!!lol

(lol)
Well at least the TJ was off road I am sure but i bet the liberty was on the road pulling the TJ out!! At least it was a TJ and not a YJ that would really kill me!! TJ people and YJ people always goin at it

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
jpjeeper2000 said:
Well at least the TJ was off road I am sure but i bet the liberty was on the road pulling the TJ out!! At least it was a TJ and not a YJ that would really kill me!! TJ people and YJ people always goin at it

much like the rest of the jeep world and KJ's. :-s (at least in other board taht shall remain nameless...)

it's nice to see ppl slowly coming around tho

jpjeeper2000

Reaction score
SiLveRLiB2k2 said:
jpjeeper2000 said:

much like the rest of the jeep world and KJ's. :-s (at least in other board taht shall remain nameless...)

Man I am Jeep through and through as long as it says Jeep on the front of it I am fine with it I just think some are more capiable off-road than others

2003KJ

Reaction score
jpjeeper2000 said:
SiLveRLiB2k2 said:
jpjeeper2000 said:

Man I am Jeep through and through as long as it says Jeep on the front of it I am fine with it I just think some are more capiable off-road than others

Exactly. If each was as capeable as the other, what fun would that be????

Actually the TJ looked very clean.....like they were on their way to go have some fun....and the KJ was the rescue vehicle...LOL