At it again....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Snowbunny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay... \:D/ so I was about to go to bed the other morning and it was GORGEOUS outside =D> ...so I decided to skip going to bed and went for a drive... drive.gif I found a bike trail out in Red Creek National Park andit just happened to still be damp from the other day that it rained. (naughty) Anyway....found a nice Area out in the woods and used nearly a whole role of film on the Jeepers 8-[ ...LOL \:D/ .... Enjoy.... \:D/

You must be registered for see images

The stump really looks bigger in real life I promise headscratch.gif ...LOL...

I tried to get her really muddy....but it wasnt quite wet enough...

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
not enough flex...and not muddy enough. LoL

marlon, i think it's just the angle the shot was taken. tho i did look at betsy's first appearance, and, it seems to be slanted more so than usual....

Snowbunny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What do you mean it slants more then usual? :-s

Kick.gif My Jeep isnt exactly on the flatest of grounds you know.....

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
-=JoN=- said:
not enough flex...and not muddy enough. LoL

marlon, i think it's just the angle the shot was taken. tho i did look at betsy's first appearance, and, it seems to be slanted more so than usual....

That's what I'm talking about ... "Betsy's First Appearance". These pics show the same thing.

Now, more mud! \:D/

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see what Marlon is talkin' about:

Betsy's spare appears to be tilted out on top and closer on the bottom. Maybe the mount is bent??? Not that theres anything wrong with it. As long as everything functions properly its all good =D> Still a sweet lookin' Lib.

Snowbunny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ahhhh... I see what you are talking about.... I dunno..... It might be... I am gonna have to check on that.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Corwyyn said:

Betsy's spare appears to be tilted out on top and closer on the bottom. Maybe the mount is bent??? Not that theres anything wrong with it. As long as everything functions properly its all good =D> Still a sweet lookin' Lib.
Thief! You stole pics of my Jeep! \:D/ lol3.gif

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
previous owner probably backed into something a lil too hard....
check the sheet metal on the the rear gate, and see if it's somewhat damaged...shake the spare too and see if it waggles

Snowbunny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
spare is on the pretty tight.. smashfreakB.gif .. doesnt jiggle at all... nervous.gif

Dont guess there is anyway to straighten?? :-k

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Marlon_JBT said:
Corwyyn said:

Thief! You stole pics of my Jeep! \:D/ lol3.gif

:-$ (biggrin)

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
The tire carrier pretty darn strong, since I got rear-ended and it didn't bend anything. Got Lucky...

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I got hit two days after I drove off the dealer lot drive.gif Two other vehicles involved, a Ford pickup and a Ford LTD. The pickup sustained damage both front and rear, and the LTDs front clip and hood were toast eek2.gif The state police who showed up took statements from myself and the driver of the Ford pickup, and when the report came out it showed that the driver of the LTD had been cited for the accident - back of the pack and all (bump) So his insurance calls me up and wants to settle for half the bill, 'cuz the story the @$$hole told his insurance company was that the driver of the Ford PU had hit me and bounced off and then he had hit the PU. Funny, but after seeing the damage and seeing the video of the Liberty flip window disentegrating in the back-up crash test I KNOW that this wasn't the case [-X So now it's in subrogation (argue) and the insurance companies are fighting it out chairshot.gif My only 'D'Oh' moment was not getting my digital camera out of my Jeep and taking pictures at the scene #-o Anyway, hopefully soon the claim will be closed and I will get my $500 deductible back \:D/ Here is a shot showing the damaged area and how far forward the top of the spare got pushed - the green lines show the normal seperation and the red line is where the inside of the spare was before the repairs: