Anyone know what kit this is?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CMHKJ

Reaction score
I picked it up on Friday thinking it was a boxed up Rockfather II, but I thought it came with the struts too? :confused:

You must be registered for see images

Thanks a ton!

Attachments

• Kit.jpg
    Kit.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 16

KJ04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What you have is the Rockfather I.
You can add a set of Rancho 17505's to the front if you wish. The rear shocks have an assortment of steel sleeves for the upper rear shock mount, make sure you get the right fit by measuring the width of the upper mount and cutting the longest sleeves to size or you'll have rattling and crush the upper mount.

CMHKJ

Reaction score
Awesome, thanks a ton for the response. I picked it up for 100.00, new.

Any guide on this by chance? Looked all over the forums, but nothing mentioning the Rockfather I.

Again, thanks again for identifying this for me!

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
You can contact RRO and they will e-mail/fax you a copy of instructions.

CMHKJ

Reaction score
What you have is the Rockfather I.
You can add a set of Rancho 17505's to the front if you wish. The rear shocks have an assortment of steel sleeves for the upper rear shock mount, make sure you get the right fit by measuring the width of the upper mount and cutting the longest sleeves to size or you'll have rattling and crush the upper mount.

Sorry for sounding like a goober, but I'm kinda confused on this part.

I got the Rockfather installation guide the other day via email from them, but that's when I was unsure if this was indeed the Rockfather.

Again, sorry about the question asking....this is my first real job on my jeep (Any auto for that matter) aside from changing my oil, nerf bars, and my brush guard ;)

It's getting addicting, that's for sure!

CMHKJ

Reaction score
Anyone else have an idea on this? Just recently got back and never had time to do this before I left for a trip.

CMHKJ

Reaction score
Yeah, I've got that understood, I'm just kinda confused on this:

"The rear shocks have an assortment of steel sleeves for the upper rear shock mount, make sure you get the right fit by measuring the width of the upper mount and cutting the longest sleeves to size or you'll have rattling and crush the upper mount."