Anyone know any JBA Coupon Codes?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cplchris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Using coupons isn't being "cheap" (I hate that word), it's being wise with money so you have more of it. For anything of value, I always try to get some money off. For example, I bought a Fender Tele a special edition that the store had for a day, and the only one that had ever had, that was priced at $450. Got it for under $418. If I would've been like a lot of people and just payed it because it was "special", I would've wasted money.

my point exactly, no need to spend extra money u can save with the click of a button

Whenever I see coupon code, during checkout, I always google it. That google search can sometimes pay you $50. Seems smart to me...

i work at a place where coupons promote about 90 percent of our business, they are the only advertising that harbor freight tools does

blue_kjR417

Platinum Renegade
Reaction score
Well I couldn't ever get my hands on a code so I went ahead and ordered my lift with out one, still didn't come out too bad at a little over $755 for OME 927's OME 948's Bilstein H0's and H7's and TeraFlex front Bumpstops abd shipping.

cplchris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I couldn't ever get my hands on a code so I went ahead and ordered my lift with out one, still didn't come out too bad at a little over $755 for OME 927's OME 948's Bilstein H0's and H7's and TeraFlex front Bumpstops abd shipping.

yea i went through the same deal when i ordered my lift but it can always be worse dude believe me youll feel better when it all arrives at your door

blue_kjR417

Platinum Renegade
Reaction score
yea i went through the same deal when i ordered my lift but it can always be worse dude believe me youll feel better when it all arrives at your door

yeah I know, i wasn't bummed about the money I was just wanting to save a little bit cuz i'm not sure how much an allignment is gonna cost me.

cplchris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah I know, i wasn't bummed about the money I was just wanting to save a little bit cuz i'm not sure how much an allignment is gonna cost me.

thats where you might be able to save some money if you can find someone that you know who has a shop or a connection, but for a regular 2 wheel alignment i wouldnt guess any more than 100 bucks or around that, ill be putting my lift in the weekend of july 9th, ill let you know what a four wheel alignment runs me though, IIRC to get a 4 wheel alignment on my contour was like 140 (at a very good shop)

blue_kjR417

Platinum Renegade
Reaction score
thats where you might be able to save some money if you can find someone that you know who has a shop or a connection, but for a regular 2 wheel alignment i wouldnt guess any more than 100 bucks or around that, ill be putting my lift in the weekend of july 9th, ill let you know what a four wheel alignment runs me though, IIRC to get a 4 wheel alignment on my contour was like 140 (at a very good shop)

Well I got a quote of $55 but not sure if it'll stay that when all is said and done