Anyone know any JBA Coupon Codes?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blue_kjR417

Platinum Renegade
Reaction score
I'm about to order my OME/Bilstein Lift from JBA and was just wanting to try to save a little cash.

twack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bro, jba bends over backwards for the kj community, dont try to cut corners with them

blue_kjR417

Platinum Renegade
Reaction score
Well not sure why you think that looking for a coupon code is cutting corners but I figured the jkjc members had a code for promoting jba so much on the site.

cplchris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well not sure why you think that looking for a coupon code is cutting corners but I figured the jkjc members had a code for promoting jba so much on the site.

saving money isnt cutting corners, i had a similar post up about 2 months ago and had no luck, i went bds for springs, bilstein shocks and jba uca's but all i got in response was "get better springs" from people who had never owned a bds product and so i gave up on it, if i come across anything ill let you know about it though

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
Why not just ask Marlin directly if he offers a discount?
He is a small company!

In Dutch we say: No you have; Yes you can get!

I have ordered many an item from him and have never asked for a discount...
But he stands behind what he sells and looks after his customers!
That right there is a discount!
DON'T BE A JEW!

cplchris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no ones "being a jew" not everyone at the age of 20 has piles of money to dump into a vehicle so anytime you can save, why not save? why do people give the kid a hard time about trying to save money if using a coupon code is such an evil thing why is it on the JBA website? and with gas at 4 dollars a gallon every bit of money counts

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
no ones "being a jew" not everyone at the age of 20 has piles of money to dump into a vehicle so anytime you can save, why not save? why do people give the kid a hard time about trying to save money if using a coupon code is such an evil thing why is it on the JBA website? and with gas at 4 dollars a gallon every bit of money counts

It's a joke bud!
I'm sure Wes (blue_kjR417) understands that coming from me!
You haven't been around long enough to know that cplchris...
Don't take it so seriously!
I am the biggest JEW around!
Besides, I worked three jobs to build one of my project cars...
$54K+ later I am proud of it!

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Just a personal opinion but if you need a "coupon" to save money to modify your vehicle you should not be modifing it in the 1st place.I see the end result all the time at work where poeple would rather spend $2000 (at full MSRP)on wheels and tires then fix there brakes after finding out no coupons or specials are in effect.

Oh and not to mention if you complain about $4 a gallon for gas you should not be driving either.There are other ways to get from point A to point B then a driving a vehicle that you can not afford to put gas in let alone fix when it breaks.

Just my 2 cents and yes I'm the king of being cheap besides 2 items.........

1- My Jeep(all related)
2-Must have Heinz ketchup

Besides those 2 items I never buy at MSRP,always on sale or generic brands.Heck I did not even buy my KJ for anywhere close to MSRP(over $8000 off MSRP).

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Just a personal opinion but if you need a "coupon" to save money to modify your vehicle you should not be modifing it in the 1st place.I see the end result all the time at work where poeple would rather spend $2000 (at full MSRP)on wheels and tires then fix there brakes after finding out no coupons or specials are in effect.

Oh and not to mention if you complain about $4 a gallon for gas you should not be driving either.There are other ways to get from point A to point B then a driving a vehicle that you can not afford to put gas in let alone fix when it breaks.

Just my 2 cents and yes I'm the king of being cheap besides 2 items.........

1- My Jeep(all related)
2-Must have Heinz ketchup

Besides those 2 items I never buy at MSRP,always on sale or generic brands.Heck I did not even buy my KJ for anywhere close to MSRP(over $8000 off MSRP).

Well said Troy!
I didn't want to be an ******** and say it in my words!:D
Probably get banned again!

cplchris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
never said i couldnt afford the lift but its nice to save money not looking to start an argument with everyone but theres nothing wrong with saving money that was the point i was getting across and as far as gas prices go i just think back to when gas was 2 bucks a gallon and less and think to myself that todays prices suck....i dont think anyone on here has bought a lift or modded their jeep and couldnt comfortably afford to and im not some idiot living check to check i would never sink money into a vehicle i couldnt afford to maintain properly, not trying to be an a**hole to anyone just trying to deter people from putting wes down for trying to save money all apologies if i pissed anyone off or offended anyone

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
saving money isnt cutting corners, i had a similar post up about 2 months ago and had no luck, i went bds for springs, bilstein shocks and jba uca's but all i got in response was "get better springs" from people who had never owned a bds product and so i gave up on it, if i come across anything ill let you know about it though

If you want the BDS springs, get them. There is nothing wrong with them. Some people will consider anything they have as "best".

blue_kjR417

Platinum Renegade
Reaction score
Well guys I'm 19 and I'm working 3 jobs this summer plus takin summer classes to get ahead in college and have finally for the first time in 3 years had close to the money to order me a lift from jba. Gas is high but that'd why I work three jobs and ride my motorcycle 90% of the time which gets 45 mpg opposed to my kjs 14 so hate the coupons or not if I had a code I'd use it. If no one knows one I won't worry about it but I don't consider using a coupon cheeping out or cutting corners I see them as the merchant appreciating your business. Just my 2 cents.

cplchris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you want the BDS springs, get them. There is nothing wrong with them. Some people will consider anything they have as "best".

already did i got the lift, UCAs and all new brakes sitting in my room waiting to be put on the kj all in all about 2 grand in parts but well worth it IMO

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Using coupons isn't being "cheap" (I hate that word), it's being wise with money so you have more of it. For anything of value, I always try to get some money off. For example, I bought a Fender Tele a special edition that the store had for a day, and the only one that had ever had, that was priced at $450. Got it for under $418. If I would've been like a lot of people and just payed it because it was "special", I would've wasted money.

tboneil24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whenever I see coupon code, during checkout, I always google it. That google search can sometimes pay you $50. Seems smart to me...

Members online

No members online now.