Anybody selling stock liberty rims

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
100+shipping (probably 20/wheel)
they're the ultra-rare Dalmation Edition wheels.
You must be registered for see images attach

blue_kjR417

Platinum Renegade
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

If I could get enough out of these to possibly get close to some MOAB's I might let them go.

boebr1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't go to walmart or les scwhab or good year... go to the mom & pop type tire stores that have been around for ever... a lot of them purchase the stock steel wheels that people have left over after upgrading... i've done that a few times in the past replacing bent stock wheels

Allbelac

Reaction score
2002 liberty sport stock wheels

I have 5 rims from a 2002 Liberty Sport. You can have them all for $100 plus shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_0704.jpg
    IMG_0704.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 18

kjweston

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whats up Jared. This is actually the post I was talking about earlier.. Didn't know it was yours. Deal above doesn't sound too bad depending on where he is located it will probably be around $20 a wheels to ship. so unfortunately that comes into play.. They are the same wheels that I have painted on my rig right now. But I just got a set of MOABs so soon to be changed.. check your local craigslist and ebay. Stock wheels don't usually go for much so it shouldn't be long before a sweet deal comes along..

avalanchejf9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whats up Jared. This is actually the post I was talking about earlier.. Didn't know it was yours. Deal above doesn't sound too bad depending on where he is located it will probably be around $20 a wheels to ship. so unfortunately that comes into play.. They are the same wheels that I have painted on my rig right now. But I just got a set of MOABs so soon to be changed.. check your local craigslist and ebay. Stock wheels don't usually go for much so it shouldn't be long before a sweet deal comes along..

Hey, yea i may be getting them for free from someone, i am just having issues with the shipping costs because he lives pretty far from here. Hopefully it will be around $20 a wheel like you said. Oh yea btw, you really should bring your car to FAU because its so much easier to get around, because everything here is so spread out. I live like 10 mins from it.

kjweston

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, yea i may be getting them for free from someone, i am just having issues with the shipping costs because he lives pretty far from here. Hopefully it will be around $20 a wheel like you said. Oh yea btw, you really should bring your car to FAU because its so much easier to get around, because everything here is so spread out. I live like 10 mins from it.

Yeah. I plan to. I was just gonna sell it an buy a bike and a cheap ford ranger or something. But now I'll just continue on the jeep project. Next up are GEAR seat covers. Maybe an ARB if I can find one cheap. ps. Careful with the C-A-R word up there they will get ya quick on here.

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score

Since when does Weston have a car?

Weston, did you lie to us and sell your Jeep and buy a CAR:mad:

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
Pretty sure that thing stuck in the pond in Weston's avatar isn't a car :D

Cars generally don't get stuck in ponds ;)