Any other Bumpers than ARB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Malasky53

Reaction score
Hi I am new to this site, but have a 2005 Jeep Liberty Sport with 98,000 miles on it and it is time to make some upgrades.

I really want to replace the front bumper to start with and really like the overall look of the ARB bumper, but at that price it is a little out of my league. I would rally like something that does not have the bull bar on it and is a little cleaner of a look, also could do with or without the winch as I really don't do a lot of off roading. Also would like to lift the vehicle a little not too much just something to make it stand out.

Any suggestions would be awesome.

Thanks to all what a great site!

STW

Reaction score
I thought long and hard between arb and RL. Ended up ordering not ony a front but also a rear RL bumper. Even though i like the look of the arb a little more, the RL front bumper doesnt stick out like the arb. Function over form. And you can get a front hitch with the RL

S