another Rusty 2.5 coil lift question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

myjeepwalks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any body have a pic of the contents of the 2.5" rusty coil susp. kit? I've been searching here for hours and can't find one. The reason is I ask is because I just called rusty's asking how much the kit is with rancho shocks/strut and the guy told me the liberty ranchos are not long enough for the rear? I told him i know, need some from a durango. He said he didnt recommend it because they're valved different blah blah blah. I dont want to use his shocks just the springs. I want to use the ranchos front and rear. Anybody know if i can just buy the springs from rusty's or are there other parts needed in the kit? I dont want to spend $465 for the kit and then another $250 for the ranchos. ](*,)

myjeepwalks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry i missed it #-o

I called rusty's you can buy just the springs $129 per pair i think he said. I'm just gonna get the regaular kit for $465 if i dont like the rear shocks i'll just swap them out.

Sorry guys for the duplicate topic #-o

sgoat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is the group buy over with? Check the group buys area and/or get ahold of Griz. You can get Rusty's kit with the OME shock upgrade for 450.00! Check it out!

Hauntedyards

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey what do I have to bring to the installer?

The Rusty's kit... 4 washers for the front clevis (2 per side)...

Is that it?

If I put to washers in the front clevis I don't HAVE to space the rear too do I?

I want it to be kind level...

Maximum Carnage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hauntedyards said:
If I put to washers in the front clevis I don't HAVE to space the rear too do I?

I want it to be kind level...

No nothing in the rear other than what comes in the kit. Don't use washers instead use 2" conduit lock nuts. Good luck

You must be registered for see images attach

Members online

No members online now.