another new member

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

txsknight

Reaction score
Hello all,

great sight love to see and hear what all you have done with your libertys.
mine is a 2005 i got back in july. pretty much stock except for sunroof (or moonroof if that is what you want to call it)...love it all except that the windshield seems to be a bug magnet....gonna have to get a bug deflector ...too bad wife wont let me do as many mods to this thing as i would like [-X but i will keep trying

gary
txsknight

waldn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
(welcome)
Enjoy the Jeep the way it is right now and don't worry about the wife.
Mine was the same way when I bought mine last year.
most of my mods came this year since June.
I'm currently working on a front hitch receiver for the winch I bought last week (biggthumpup)

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome! It seems like we have been attracting some new traffic our way.. Is it because KJ sold a lot this year or is bennet doing some behind the scenes advertising.. Hmm..

Anyway,
love it all except that the windshield seems to be a bug magnet....gonna have to get a bug deflector

I don't think bug deflector will help much with the windshield, probably will help the hood from getting streaks of bug leftovers or whatever is left of them O:) otherwise windshield's angle makes it easier for bugs to get splatted. Just use preston bug-away washer fluid, it will help removing them faster. I use it after getting rid of the orange stuff.

Once again, Welcome. Pictures are always welcome & you are encouraged to post. If not..(deadhorse) no good..

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the team. Whether you keep it stock or not, being part of a group such as KJ's is very cool. There is no other vehicle like ours out on the market (even in looks).

txsknight said:
...too bad wife wont let me do as many mods to this thing as i would like [-X but i will keep trying

All in time, all in time =D>

iluvmyliberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! It seems like we have been attracting some new traffic our way.. Is it because KJ sold a lot this year or is bennet doing some behind the scenes advertising.. Hmm..

I think I brought them all here LOL!

Welcome!