Airbox and Intake Tube

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

long_tall_texan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an airbox assembly from a 2007 3.7 L KJ for sale. When I had the wreck in mine, the airbox got cracked a little. The body shop initially did not catch that it was cracked. I did catch it after getting the Jeep home though, So they ordered a new one for me and just gave it to me to put on my KJ. So I have the cracked one here for anyone that might want or need it. The cracks would not have been a functional problem, but I wanted new since someone else's insurance was paying for it. The green in the pic #2 below shows where the cracked area was. I have repaired it now with good ol' JB Weld as shown in pics 3 and 4. It also includes the intake tube from the airbox too the throttle body. This would be great for an airbox upgrade for one of you CRD guys. I am asking $40 plus shipping for all of it.

You must be registered for see images attach

kjweston

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know there was a guy looking for one not too long ago. bought his kj with an aftermarket and wanted to switch back. I'm trying to find him for ya