air intake hood

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
check out this second jeep

You must be registered for see images

i found it here.
http://www.myjeepspace.com/Talon1

i thought it looked cool

or maybe it is one of those stick on fake ones? what do you think?

jfortier777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats sweet.

But if its real I would make myself a plug or snorkle attachment, to keep the mud and water out.

raceinfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jeepjeepster said:
I believe thats jeepinbyals jeep. O:)

you are correct it is Jeepin Al's & YES it is functional,I believe he said it came off an old mustang or something like that

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
raceinfan said:
jeepjeepster said:
I believe thats jeepinbyals jeep. O:)

you are correct it is Jeepin Al's & YES it is functional,I believe he said it came off an old mustang or something like that

I think they fabricated 2 hoods and he has one....not sure who has the other. I barley remember reading up on that over at the L.O.S.T forum. If I can find the thread I'll post it.

**EDIT**
2002+ Mustang GT scoop correcto

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
and nitrous.

wow.. But this was a different liberty, I don't know how they mount those gauges so perfectly, they look oem!

plus that first liberty is looking great as well.

oh, what tires are those, they look 17" but cannot tell what are they, since he is doing speed with that, he must have gotten good tires.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hyedipin said:
and nitrous.

wow.. But this was a different liberty, I don't know how they mount those gauges so perfectly, they look oem!

plus that first liberty is looking great as well.

oh, what tires are those, they look 17" but cannot tell what are they, since he is doing speed with that, he must have gotten good tires.

Those are firestone destination A/T's. The awesome thing is, he lives like 20min from me! Ive got to see that jeep someday. \:D/

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
http://www.gaugepods.com/liberty.jpg

cool. Isn't that you know who's jeep. I forgot his name, so sorry, I talked to him about the wheel skins. Where do they hook those up, they still look bad ass, but they might block your view a little.

billforde

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hyedipin said:
http://www.gaugepods.com/liberty.jpg

cool. Isn't that you know who's jeep. I forgot his name, so sorry, I talked to him about the wheel skins. Where do they hook those up, they still look bad ass, but they might block your view a little.
They dont really block your view, any more than the pillar itself does =P~

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
oh darn, i got handle there.. so no good for me. which i hardly ever used. I hated that handle on the pass side.. people tend to hold onto it and block my mirror. ](*,)

What are they monitoring? anything actually useful??

billforde

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hyedipin said:
oh darn, i got handle there.. so no good for me. which i hardly ever used. I hated that handle on the pass side.. people tend to hold onto it and block my mirror. ](*,)

With my setup, I needed to constantly monitor the amps and voltage of my sound system. I killed my battery a couple of times, because i added equipment that pulled more current, when the jeep was off, than i expected.

jfortier777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
billforde said:
hyedipin said:

With my setup, I needed to constantly monitor the amps and voltage of my sound system. I killed my battery a couple of times, because i added equipment that pulled more current, when the jeep was off, than i expected.

Yet another reason I reccommend the wonders of digital precision.