After the trails

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Markus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nothing TOO interesting here, just felt like sharing. I got both the outside AND inside dirty (I love trailing with all the windows down, plus the sunroof)

I have finished cleaning the outside since, not too difficult, but the inside is still a project.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Vranes17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you lie! You didnt go wheeling, you didnt go trailing, you just spun the tires in the yard :D, i kid i kid, looks like you flung mud everywhere. Im done with the mud as i just encountered some scary sounds and some wheel wobble on the highway after it was all gunked up

Markus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you lie! You didnt go wheeling, you didnt go trailing, you just spun the tires in the yard :D, i kid i kid, looks like you flung mud everywhere. Im done with the mud as i just encountered some scary sounds and some wheel wobble on the highway after it was all gunked up

I have torn up the front yard, but not on purpose. Just a straight run and the weight taking care of it.

Yea I had to wash it for quite a long time to get rid of it, and Western Ny isn't exactly warm yet...

Members online

No members online now.