? About Daystar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vkray

Reaction score
I apologize if this has been asked before. I have not found anything specific to the 1 1/2" Leveling lift for the Liberty. I am planning on doing this lift because of the benifit of more height, first and foremost. I have read about the OTT lifts that say basically Im going to have problems. It is my understanding that the spacers in this lift go on the bottom of the strut, I dont see where this poses any promlems. Please correct me if I am wrong thank you!
2006 Liberty Renegade
4X4 Auto:confused:

TigerClaws

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dont think your gonna have much answers on this one ... just admit you didnt check other threads at all ... cause frankly, it is that easy to find ... look in the first page threads in the Lift kit section ... Gotta read what people answers... not only title ...

jsc7002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya its a good cheap lift, lots of people use the daystar 2.5".

2 Words.....Spring Lift ;)

X2, OME HD is the best there is none of the other coils lifts can really compare, it will cost you about $650 shipped to you plus a Saturday to install it.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
X2, OME HD is the best there is none of the other coils lifts can really compare, it will cost you about $650 shipped to you plus a Saturday to install it.

X3, I just took off my Daystar and put in OME HD's and love it!

vkray

Reaction score
Well I went ahead and did the leveling kit from daystar, wow what a diff.
Looks good to. The additional ground clearance looks good. Rides good, no unusal noises. Handles and drives just like it did before.