A pleasant surprise.... found the owners manual

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
It took me 6 months to find out that after I shut the ignition off I could still roll the windows/sunroof up and down as long as I didn't open the door first. I didn't recall seeing that in the owners manual either.

Dave
OK THAT took me a few months to find out. :)

04Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It took me 6 months to find out that after I shut the ignition off I could still roll the windows/sunroof up and down as long as I didn't open the door first. I didn't recall seeing that in the owners manual either.

Dave
Ours doesn't do that AT ALL. So we found that out pretty quick. My Dodge is the same way. Is it a pre-05 thing?

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ours doesn't do that AT ALL. So we found that out pretty quick. My Dodge is the same way. Is it a pre-05 thing?

What? You have a 04, you say yours doesnt do that, then ask if its a pre-05 thing? :confused:

Mine does it. I wish the radio stayed on like it does in the WK's.

04Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I asked if its a pre-05 thing because our KJ is an 04, and my Ram is an 03. So step back, relax, have some dip.

vaughan1966

Reaction score
Are you telling me that cone shaped thing on the back is for a tire :eek:

I thought it was a battering ram of some kind.... guess I better go back to the dealer and tell them they owe me a tire.... and here I thought the spare was hidden behind the owners manual in the glove box! :cool:

LOL

04Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tried it all, my buddy's explorer does it, I was a bit disappointed...

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Our 2004 allows you to roll the windows and listen to the radio once the engine in shut off and as long as you don't open the door.
I feel special now!

Mine does not play the radio. I can just work the windows. Seems like they are all a little different between the MY.

Dave

P S ...Socks, you are special......bring back "The Mad Cat Avatar"....:D

K Dje Ryu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had mine for 2 years and I'm just now finding out about the visors extending out? We need a sticky for obscure Liberty facts. btw, I don't have to swing mine over to extend them.