909 Run

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am going down Sunday. Not sure of the exact time yet but will figure it out by tomorrow or Saturday at the latest. It is about 100 miles south of Ballston Spa. I will not post the location here. There will probably be a couple more KJ's there.

Anyone that wants to get their jeep dirty, PM me for my cell#

Dave

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
We are making another 909 run ...in case anyone is interested this time. We'll see how many KJ's we can get this time.

Check out and keep tabs on the "lets make 909 plans" thread over on LOST in the Northeast Section for more info or PM me for my cell" for specific info I won't post on a public forum.

Dave

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
is it possible for a stock kj to meander around in 909?

Mine is stock. My skids and hooks are OEM. I have no lift. My tires are A/T's. So I am pretty much stock. I didn't have a problem there last time and it was after a lot of rain so it was pretty muddy in places. It should be dried out now so it is probably actually easier now.

Dave

Vranes17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
okay, i want to go test it out sometime, but im stock with a rear tow hook and discoverer at's 245/70 and no skids, are there easy trails where i could hit solo just some light wheeling to check it out? i dont wanna be screwing up the underbody

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did anyone ever go here?

Hi Dru, how's it going.........I have been down there several times. Went down myself one time. Then I showed some of the LOST guys another time......couple of pics....http://www.jeepkj.com/forum/album.php?albumid=156

The last time with the LOST guys, they had the best half of it closed off. I havn't been there since but I will make a detour there whan I go down to Brian's for the T for Tots run in 2 weeks. I wanted to see if they still have that one section closed off.

I will see you at the T for T run, right?

Dave

Drucifer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
. . . . I will make a detour there when I go down to Brian's for the T for Tots run in 2 weeks. I wanted to see if they still have that one section closed off.

I will see you at the T for T run, right?

Dave
That is something we should talk about at the TfT Meet.

LI_KJ

Reaction score
I was up that way two weeks ago and the back part is still closed off. DEC signs let you know whats closed. The snow on the trail last time made it a little bit more fun. Not technical at all, just some jeep roads through a gorgeous forest.